Our Impact in TIP Communities
In the Life of The Innovation Project
NCSU and TIP Partner to Receive the NSF/Noyce Master Teacher Scholarships
The North Carolina High School Mathematics Master Teacher Fellows Program is a partnership between NC State University, The Innovation Project, and the National Science Foundation to prepare twenty (20) Master Teachers of mathematics from high-needs school districts across the state of North Carolina.
TIP, NC State College of Education Announce 19 NC High School Mathematics Master Teaching Fellows
Supported by a five-year, $1.8 million grant from the National Science Foundation, the program will prepare, support and retain master teachers of mathematics from high-needs school districts across the state of North Carolina, and is a partnership between the NC State College of Education, The Innovation Project and seven school districts
2019 TIP Teaching Scholars
- Perry Currin, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Mackenzie Hunt, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Jessie Taylor, Cabarrus County Schools
- Angelique Marrero, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Jessica Montgomery, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Cassandra Rockness, Cabarrus County Schools
- Meghan Thomas, Cabarrus County Schools
Login is required to access content access resources for TIP board members and membership.