Our Impact in TIP Communities
In the Life of The Innovation Project
NCSU and TIP Partner to Receive the NSF/Noyce Master Teacher Scholarships
The North Carolina High School Mathematics Master Teacher Fellows Program is a partnership between NC State University, The Innovation Project, and the National Science Foundation to prepare twenty (20) Master Teachers of mathematics from high-needs school districts across the state of North Carolina.
TIP Approach to Weather-Related Learning Disruptions Webinar
Dr. Mike Ward interviewed over 20 TIP leaders and has synthesized survey results. A follow-up webinar has been scheduled for May 10 at 8:30 a.m. to discuss his findings. We encourage members to participate.
2019 TIP Teaching Scholars
- Perry Currin, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Mackenzie Hunt, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Jessie Taylor, Cabarrus County Schools
- Angelique Marrero, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Jessica Montgomery, Lenoir County Public Schools
- Cassandra Rockness, Cabarrus County Schools
- Meghan Thomas, Cabarrus County Schools
Login is required to access content access resources for TIP board members and membership.